FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH
The construction of the LNG terminal and the external harbour in Świnoujście has been a strategic investment for Poland’s energy security and assumes admission of LNG shipped from any location in the world. The LNG terminal occupies approximately 48 ha of the harbour’s coastal area. This site features LNG tanker unloading equipment, two LNG cryogenic storage tanks, and LNG decompression (gasification) facilities. There is also a modern system of equipment for the transmission of natural gas from the LNG terminal to a domestic gas pipeline.
During the project delivery, nearly 600 special products were installed.
Fire sliding, sectional, and overhead doors:
- A number of fire doors varying in the fire resistance rating was installed throughout the site.
Doors and windows:
- Fire doors and windows aside, bulletproof (ballistic) doors and windows were provided.
Explosion and bulletproof products:
- Installed throughout the site.
Design considerations for the doors:
- Specific characteristic of the new building
- Extremely demanding operating conditions of the doors
- Enhanced LNG terminal security
- Installation of drive unit components with protection against unauthorised access
|Project name||Supplying the LNG terminal with passive fire and explosion protection|
|Project owner||Polskie LNG S.A.|
|Project address||ul. Ku Morzu 1 72-602 Świnoujście|
|Sector||Fire doors, Window and door carpentry. Explosion and bulletproof gates|
As part of the construction work, the LNG terminal was equipped in nearly 600 products of various kind. Apart from fire doors, sectional doors and telescopic overhead doors, all man doors and windows were installed. The work scope included not only the design, production, procurement and installation of products but also construction site and equipment management.
The fire protections offered by us are located in over 240 cultural facilities in Poland, where we have developed with architects
Our experts will help you select the best solution for your project
Our representative will contact you shortly.